Bronchitis asthma, sudden attacks due to climatic change, breathing difficulty. Will asthalin inhaler help?

i have bronchitis asthma from around 7 to 8 years. in between i had lots of trouble with it but then it was controlled by ayurvedic medication then i was relieved. but now sometimes because of climatic change or any incentive smell i get breathing trouble. am taking asthaline inhaler if any trouble.i have got ideopathic hypertension also last year. are there any medicine effects i need to face more? can i cure my asthma problem?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012