Bronchitis. On adderall, ginger tea. Suggest anti bacterial, anti inflamatory, or bronchodialators?

Hi, im treating myself for bronchitis that flares up multiple times a year. Im finally turning to antibiotics to kick its ass and I wanted to know if its ok to mix smz-tmp with adderall , ginger, green tea, n-Acetylcystine and a multivitamin . Im thinking any other anti bacterial, anti inflamatory, or bronchodialators would be nice too, but im having trouble finding a full list of known interactions with the antibiotics. Are there any expectorants or herbs I should specifically avoid with this?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012