Bronchitis. History of fever, asthama. Nausea, sharp pain in back, chest. Need opinion

Hi, yesterday I went to my GP and was diagnosed with bronchitis . I have had a fever for 2 or 3 days, and a sore chest. I also have asthma . I have been prescribed antibiotics (which I haven t started yet). Last night I had a fever and cold sweats again but I also felt extremely nauseous and had severe, sharp pains across the middle of my back. Taking paracetamol helped but only for abut an hour or so. Now I have the back pain, chest pain and nausea again. I have had bronchitis various times and never felt like this.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013