Bronchiectasis, breast cancer, chest infection, lymphoma. Done thoracotomy, decortication of pleural effusion, mastectomy. Treatment?

Hi I have been diagnosed with bronchiectasis since 2008 when I underwent a thorecotomy and decortation of a pleural effusion . I also had 2 diagnosed breast cancer which eventually required a mastectom. I have had numerous chest infections from pnemonia and recently an e-coli infection. I have been in intensive care twice since 2008 with pnemonia and septisis. I now have lymphoema and my abdomen/stomach is swelling up and doesnt seem to be getting better even though I have water tablets. My GP believes it could be caused through gasping for breath creating air and bloating . What would you advise?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012