Bronchial asthma, steroid inhaler, nasal spray, razo20, mondeslor, wysolone, feels weak, acne and rashes in arm

i am suffering from bronchial asthma .i m advised to take some steroid inhaler , nasal spray , razo-20, mondeslor and wysolone-30 for 20 days, then wysolone 25 for 20 days, then wysolone 15 for 20 days, then wysolone 10 for 20 days, then wysolone 5 for 20 days,,,but just after finishing 30 and 25 powers i am feeling weakness in my muscles and acne like rashes in my this due to the side effects of the medicine...what should i do...continue my wysolone remaining doses or stop it in no time? please advise me ...thanking you, ABHISEK CHAKRABORTY (29years/male)
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012