Bronchial asthma, chronic condition, productive cough. Prescribed augmentin, cefedroxil, predicort. Medication safe to use?

My daughter XXXXX 3yrs is suffering from bronchial asthma according to doctors, from past 18 months , she iS having cough ,productive in nature. Every month she is having three weeks illness n one week ok. Doctors had prescribed tab predicort, nebulize diolin, budecort. I am afraid now of giving her so much steroids and antibiotics like augmentin , cefedroxil. PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME TESTS TO SEE WETHER IT IS ASTHMA OR ELSE..... AND HOW IT CAN BE TREATED
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012