Broken wrist, whip lash, minor injuries due to accident. Severe neck and shoulder pain since massage therapy. Cause?

Hi. I was in a horrible car accident 6 months ago and I am recieving treatment and massage therapy at a chiropractic clinic for my neck , all of my back and shoulders. In the car accident The car flipped a couple times but luckily I walked away with a broken wrist and whip lash and minor injuries. I was the front passanger so it really affected my right side. yesterday i recieved massage therapy for my neck because it was stiff and I have had severe neck and shoulder blade pain ever since. Ive tried eating pain killers, rubbing creams and heat therapy but I still have lots of pain. What is it and What do you suggest I do doctor? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer