Broken skin on knee, rashes, discharge. Put hydrogen peroxide, dried, small bubbles remain. Treatment?

My daughter stole bases last night at her softball game and broke open the skin on her knee and road rash type on her shin. liquid is draining out of the wound. could not sleep because it hurt does. now that I just put hydrogen pr-oxide on it it dried as a little filled bubbles. she need to see a doctor I hate to bring her in when I should give it more time
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Hi, Tukerkim,
Thanks for query.
It seems that your daughter is having infection over the part giving rise to this problem.
I would suggest you to go for antibiotic medicine course with proper local dressing.
Consult your doctor and get her examined.
Ok and bye.