Broken right wisdom tooth, acute pain, constant headache. How to get relief from this pain?

im 25 yrs old male and have had a lot of cavities and fillings. A lot of the fillings and cavities have fell out since ive had no insurance, but my wisdom teeth were never pulled and my bottom right wisdom tooth is broken at gum line half way and a huge hole. i have a picture to upload but its on my phone but i have no address to send it to for an opinion. I have excrushiating pain and have a contant headache for the past 5 days and cant sleep, knee dropping pain and i have a high tolerance for pain but it feels like the tooth is still growing into my jaw and so much pressure it feels awful! i have penicillin bc i have swollen lymph nodes due to my infection from tooth n cutn gums. i have a picture for a better description ............... please i need advice i cant take the pain and havent slept for 2 days, but i jus got laid off bc of the factory closing and have no money and no clue where to go. : ( please help me
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012