Broken neck, lower spine, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, pain, cowden s disease, thyroid cancer. What is possible cure?

My problem is that I have had an auto accident which broke my neck,lower spine, now have fibromyalgia, neuropathy, pain, Cowden's disease, had thyroid cancer so no thyroid now (Stage 3 and Stage 2), no metabolism and pain beyond bearing, took myself off of 27 meds (included 2 narcotics) which all's I was doing all day was taking meds, having malabsorption problems, bowel issues, ulcerative colitis, athritis and rheumatoid arthritis and in last year gained almost 100 pounds because it is getting harder and harder to stay motivated and move...even though I don't eat cause I get sick all the time when I do and doctors just aren't listening to me or helping me and I feel like am at the end of my wrope...
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013