Broken neck in accident, neck pain, x-ray shows fused bone in spine. Want second opinion

i was in an accident a few years ago in a swimming pool and broke a bone in my neck when they did an xray they seen that i had a fused bone in my spine and they dont no if it was the accident or if i was born like this but since then i have been having serious pain in my back and neck and i ve seen my doctor and he says that the pain in my back is lumbago but all the medication i was given for this hasnt worked or made any difference i was just looking for another opinion on the matter thanks
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012