Broken left condyle. Fracture. Had mouth wires. Teeth does not meet properly. Can this problem be solved?

Due to an accident two months ago i broke my left condyle. oryginally i was told the fracture should heal itself but eventually had to have my mouth wired. there was a possibility of an operation to screw a plate to the condyle to fix the bone but my surgeon decided in the end that the wires should solve the problem. had the elastics taken out nearly 2 weeks ago and was allowed to eat soft food. but now i can see that my teeth don t meet properly (the teeth on the left side meet quicker then on the right) and i can t open my mouth as wide as before the accident. i m going for a consultation in 2 days and i m very woried. can the problem still be solved? is it possible that my jaws will be the same as before the accident? joanna
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012