Broken humerus in the upper arm. Sweating of the palm due to brace. Any other options?

hi i have broken my humerus in the upper arm and have minimal movement. in my right hand fingers. the orthodont made me a hand brace that i wore for 3 weeks, which made my hand sweat terribly, so that now i have a brace that goes over the back of my hand, the skin on my palm has dried and split very badly. i have to remove my brace from back of hand at night and replace the brace that goes under my palm and hand and this is the one that makes my hand sweat. please can you recommend anything for me to put on the palm of my hand.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013