Broken humerus. Pain and cracking during sex. Lost power in arm

Hi there I broke my humerus very badly 3 years ago and had 2 metal rods put in to it and never had much problem. Then last week was have sex with my girlfriend and was putting pressure and it as per normal when heard 3 cracks over 2 days and the third one was very loud and had a very sharp pain. Now i have lost power in the arm and have a consent pain in the arm. Still have movement as normal but the movement of the arm in the direction depends on the level of pain cheers James
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012