Broken heel. Have tingling sensation in foot, pain around heel, discoloration. Normal?

I broke my heel 5 weeks ago while skiing. No surgery is needed. Clean break to the joint . Broke a little bit on the joint. Non bearing for weeks. I was in a cast for this period of time. I am in a walking boot as of yesterday. The dr. Said I can start putting pressure on it. I am having a tingling pin pricking sensation all over my foot with some pain around the heal. It is sharp and comes and goes. My foot is discolored. Reddish blueish color. Is this normal or should I be concerned. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013