Broken hand bone, problem is cant play for more time, tired and vomiting. What can be done for stamina bulidup?

hi, sir my name i am a football player, and two months back my hand bone broken, and i took rest, after that i start to play(last week) , but the problem is i cannot play more than 5 min , i am getting tired and omitting tendency , twice i omitted. so don t know what i will do.. please help me .. i used to play 3hr daily before.. i had good stamina before .. and i am 23 yr old guy ..
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
dear one
welcome to H C M
as you are aware with yours problem,,that you have to built yours stamina again, now you have to think why you are vomiting,you should take some antacid tablets twice daily. . have o r s solutions ,do you have fever,see phys-ion there,
dr s k gupta