Broken fingers in fractured hand. Never had surgery. Frequent swelling. Should I be worried?

i broke my hand in 2011 i hand 4 broken fingers n a fractured hand. i never had surgery because i want to jail right after. 2 years later my hand swells up n goes back down from time to time. i really cant left nothing heavy. my knuckles on the back look trouble. got there really be some thing wrong or im i a little over worried.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Feb 2014
Hi and welcome to HCM
From description it seems your broken finger got malunited and this might be the cause of deformity. I suggest you to get an xray of hand done to see the current status of bone and fractured area so that appropriate treatment plan would be considered.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and informative and I will be glad to answer any further query.