Broken fibula. In fiberglass clast. Swollen leg, redness, muscle cramps. Normal?

Broke my fibula was displaced but that night while in a splint I fell off crutches and bone reset itself. Been in fiberglass clast for 3 weeks If I elevate my leg the swelling in my toes goes back to almost normal and the color gets getter but still redder than my other foot. I've now developed a cramping muscle in the back of my calf too. Achilles sometimes feels as if it being pinched from the side at my heel. Finally my heel and top of my foot are sore when i put weight down. I had no pain from the break at my ankle but have had sore knee and muscle that runs from inside my right knee to groin area. Is this all normal and part of healing process?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013