Broken distal radius and ulna at the wrist. The other arm is paining, History of fibromyalgia, hepatitis C and osteoporosis. Pain the arm due to broken bones?

I broke my distal radius and shattered the ulna at the wrist . I have been in a long arm cast the first 2 weeks and short cast for 4 weeks. This is my dominate arm. Now my left arm and shoulder is hurting like crazy! I have Hepatitis C , Fibromyalgia , and Osteoporosis (4.6) on the scale. Is this hurting a combination of all my problems or just strain from using my left arm so much??? Thanks in advance for any answers!!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012