Broken condom during sex, short duration period-like bleeding. HPT negative, no proper periods. Can Plan B affect menstrual cycle ?

I took Plan B on Dec. 19 within 18 hours of a broken condom. I had lighter than my usual, short duration period-like bleeding twice since taking it--once for a few days around the 30th of December for a few days and once around the 9th of January for a few days. I have taken several home pregnancy tests since Dec. 19th, including two within the last week, and all have tested negative. I have not yet experienced my period for this month/ menstrual cycle and should be right about now according to normal . I know that Plan B and the ingredients can affect my menstrual cycle but I am not entirely clear as to what extent. Is there anything to worry about at this point or am I still within the possible delayed period time frame associated with taking a product like Plan B?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013