Broken collarbone. Surgery done to fix it. Bone swelling, muscle tightness normal symptoms?

i broke my collarbone and had surgery on it and it was feeling good and its been quite a while so i went back to using it 100% and i woke up the next morning and i was sleeping on that side but now after i did that all it feels like the bone is swollen and all the muscles around it are super tight. is it just the mucles being tight makin it feel like the bone is hurting or is there more to it? i know the muscles will be sore after using them but not sure about the bone
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012