Broken bone on the metatorsal area. Pain in the hip and feet. Is the numb feeling normal?

I feel a few weeks ago but waited a week to go to the doctor. After I went to my primary and got an x ray they sent me to the ortho doc. I have a break in my 5th metatorsal area and a bad sprang. Tommorrow will make 3 weeks since it happened. The problem now is it is numb a lot and when it is not numb and tingly it hurts a ton. I have a walking air cast which I have problems with and can t seem to get adjusted right. My hip has also hurt me every since I feel and broke my foot . Is the numb and cold feeling normal? I swell a ton also and even my leg swells. Is this normal?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer