Broken ankle and tore ligaments. Had surgery on the knee in the past. Palpable lump in the knee. Cure?

I broke my ankle & tore the ligaments in my left ankle a year ago, i was in an air cast for 8 weeks. I had a bad skiing injury requiring surgery also on my left knee about 20 years ago 7 in a cast for 2 months. ever since the ankle fracture I have pain at the top & back of my left leg that usually wakes me up at night, Also, I fell directly on my right knee onto a metal piece, no fracture but severe infammation requiring a splint for several weeks, I still have a lump under my knee that is palpable. ever since this injury I have achy type pain, again mostly at night, in the front of my leg under the knee
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013