Broken Malleoli, cast replaced, new one tight. Capillary test shows blood flow less. Solution?

Broken Malleoli, I had my cast on my left ankle replaced yesterday due to it being too loose, literally could fit my hand into the cast half way down my shin and when I got up the cast would fall and rest on my foot and on the injured ankle. I am finding the new cast tight but am not sure how tight they should fit, is snug fit normal? I can wiggle my toes and do keep my leg consistently raised. I got a family member to do a capillary test on my toes and found that the return of blood flow is very slight, mainly white and patchy. I am very uncomfortable....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013