Broke up with a girlfriend, suffer from OCD, always think she could be pregnant. How to remove this thought ?

hi, i am a 27 years old man, recently 3 months ago i had a break up with my girlfreind.i had several time physical relationship with her. since it occured, due to this now i am thinking frequently may be she got pregnent and dont want to let me know about it.our breakup was happened due to our personal behavior and my family agresiveness towards her.But instead of the fact knowing i frequenly thinks that she might get pregnent.i cannot concentrate on my regular life always finding and thinking repeatedly the incidents occured between us. always try to relate the things occured during our last quarrel even knowing the real fact that breakup as happened because she dont like my parent because she had insulted by them. But knowing all the causes i am thinking that she was pregnent. one thing i like to tell that few years back i was suffering from OCD due to the same reason that happened with my 1st ex girlfriend. i have searched all the details about how a girl can be pregnent,there also i did not relate the thing accurately.Please do me feber let me know how can this thought be may be thinking why dont i ask to my girlfriend.The fact is i dont want to call her again and dont want to ask this thing as i am not assure.Please tell me cure process.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013