Broke ulna bone, rotatory cuff issues, and pain. Restricted movement of fingers and hand. Cause and Cure?

Broke ulna bone in car accident. Signs of RSD says PT and pain Dr. Possible rotary cuff issues.Nerve test on arm tomorrow . Arm pain , swelling and purple hand.Can't put hand on flat surface due to tightness and pain. Fingers hurt to bend or can't bend especially pinky and ring fingers.Can't turn hand palm up and get extreme pain when using wrist next to bone under wrist bone under. Bottom of wrist way to tight and painful to lean on palm down.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013