Broke right collar bone, fracture on right shoulder blade, burning sensation across right shoulder blade. How to fix it ?

3 years ago I broke my right collar bone and had a small fracture on my right shoulder blade from a bicycle accident where I went over the handle bars and landed on my right shoulder. This broke my collarbone, right shoulder, and then pushed my shoulder in as well. Also my right shoulder blade sits slightly lower than my left and sticks out a little. I have noticed when I exercise a lot I get a sharp pain behind my right shoulder and goes down my right arm . I also get a pain/burning sensation going across my right shoulder blade which starts between my spine and right shoulder blade and then travels across the shoulder blade. I have had x-rays and MRI which they found a minor tear and did not see any reason to fix it because it may heal by itself.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013