Broke on the growth plate of the radius and fractured the ulna. On growing age. Got a pop after pushing the bone. Why?

hi im 15 and still growing according to my endoconologist. i fell and broke my arm . it broke on the growth plate of the radius and fractured the ulna. i just got a cast put on yesterday morning. the doctor pushed on the bones to put them in place as they put the cast. that night as i went to bed i felt a pop in the area of the break! im not sure what happened. my mom called but my doctors in surgery and tom. is a holiday so i wont hear from him for a few days. what happened?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012