Broke nose while boxing. Cracking noise, sinus headache when touched. Serious?

Hi I just started boxing, and naturally with the type of nose I have, it was was recently broken. I have chronic sinusitis , and oddly enough breathing through my nasal passages has seemed to improve. I have that cracking sound in my nose when I touch it and it is VERY tender. But also when I touch my nose it triggers a small sinus head ache that fades away when I stop touching it. It has been a week today since the incident, is this normal for my circumstances.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012