Broke metacarpal. Had two surgeries. Why does my hand have pins and needles?

I had surgery almost two years ago and had no problems. I had broke my 4th metacarpal and at first the put pins in which slipped and needed to be followed by a second surgery, which entailed a plate and three screws. Now randomly my hand goes to sleep , pins and needles and it is becoming more frequent. I often wondered if it was from weather change but with the length of time it lasts now I don t believe so. I am 5 7 and 230lbs female
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012