Broke left humerous, stretched radial nerve. Unable to lift wrist. How long does it take ?

Hi, my wife broke left humerous before 45 days, radial nerve was intact but streched at that time as doctors say, but yesterday during follow up check he took some nerve tests which were found ok, but still he says radial nerve has not started recovering as my wife is not able to lift wrist , it may take 6 months he said. He prescribed rehab exercies which we will start from now. Kindly advise how much time it will take to recover this condition
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012