Broke down in train while commuting. Admitted with hemoglobin, platelet problem. Correct diagnosis?

i am going on mumbai in local train but suddenly i brick down in train and after same time i am OK and going to my office but suddenly again same problem in my body, my office was admitted in hospital and ICU then two day after doctor say you are OK just hemoglobin and platelet problem but till today doctor has not intimated to me what is the acute problem. sir I requested to what is the problem in my body vijay
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013