Broke ankle in three places. Numbness in sole, extreme pain in toes. Having flu. Caused by flu?

I broke my ankle in three places last year. I could not afford to get it casted. No insurance. At first it would be numb on bottom of foot . Now extreme pain at my toes. Very white in color and very very cold . It feels like they are dying. That s the only way to describe the pain. It is severer. Freezing cold. I put in warm water and could not tolerate it. Then put them in cold water and I could tolerate it. This has just hit me today. I also just got over a very bad flu bug. Been vomiting and diariah for four days. I don t know if this could be a factor.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013