Broke ankle after trauma, surgery to put plate and pins, constant headaches. Is it due to immobility?

i fell down 4 steps at my home. i went to the er and found that i broke my ankle in 3 places and dislocated it. i have since had surgery where a plate and pins were put in the outside of my left foot . the inside had a cut where it was dislocated so i couldnt get that fixed. the bone there is cracked and in the back cracked. it has been alittle over 2 weeks since this has happened now im having headaches about every da. could this be from having to sit around and not being active or should i consult my doctor
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012