Bright yellow urine after taking Phenazopyridine and nitrofurantoin. Due to medication?

Hello, I just started taking two medications to treat my bladder infection . They are called: phenazopyridine 200 mg and nitrofurantoin mono-mcr 100 mg. Ive been experiencing a huge difference in color of my urine. it almost looks as if there is blood in it, and its very bright. Like a neon yellow or even like a yellow dye color. Could it be these medications causing it? Ive had infections many times and its never caused this type of color in my urine. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012