Bright spot in the eye after an episode of cough. Could it be due to excessive usage of computer?

Hi. I m 24 years male. I have been seeing a glowing bright spot in my right eye for 4 days and it clearly appears when I blink or close my eyes but it fades after a few seconds. It s like a yellow spot in the dark, and I also see it glowing when I read or focus on soemething. It happened to me several times before that I see a flashing light, in both eyes, that stays for minutes or hours and then it fades slowly. This spot is static and never changes its place ( like an after-effect of flashing camera ). It s near the central vision to the top of my eye. (it s clearly seen in my right eye ). I need to say : * I started seeing this after a bad cough 4 days ago . * I spend too many hours looking at screens because I m a computer engineer.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013