Bright red spots on chest, chin, forehead. Took liver-G.I, detox. Treatment?

I have several very bright red spots on my skin. the red spot on chest is about the size of a quater and after several days had a little fluid. I have a couple of spots on my chin and forehead . The size is small and a little jagged but again very bright red. The only other symptonms I have are fatigue and a littel chest fluid. I have just finished a
Liver-G.I. Detox ordered by my enviromental physician. I took it for 3 weeks. 2 capsules twice by the end, however I started with only 2 capsules a day.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013