Bright red itchy skin in groin, tried various creams, no help. Had angioplasts inserted through the groin. Related ?

The skin in my groin is very bright red and itches very much. Further under the groin the skin looks like a bruise . I have tried creams to try to deal with the complaint including Lamisil, Mycil Cream, Corstisone cream and finally an iodine spray, but nothing seems to work. I have had angioplasts inserted through the groin about six weeks ago and I was concerned that this may be related to the situation. Is this something or nothing to be concerned about please?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012