Bright red, itchy circular bump on the bottom end of left labia majora. Is this herpes ?

I have one bright red, circular bump on the bottom end of my left labia majora , right near the ridge between where the labia majora and labia minora meet. It is about the size of a caper. It is just a little itchy, and hurts when you press it. It is not a barthlonian cyst , as I ve suffered from those many times in the past and know how they feel. I was checked for stds mid November and came up clean for at lead the basic stds they test for. I had protected sex mod december with a friend who is not monogamous with me. I got a raging inflection right after, which didn t respond to prescribed yeast meds. I reverse the symptoms entirely with homeopathic remedies. It cleared up, I gotta period for a week ( have been off the pill for two months at this point), my period ended, and two days later I feel this. Is this herpes? I have been up bargaining with god all night and I am a mess.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013