Bright red blood in urine, no pain, fever, stopped now. Had cancer, hysterectomy. Kidney stone? Should i see doctor?

I had blood in my urine for 5 days and then suddenly stopped. I have no pain or fever and the blood was bright red and came at the end of my stream. Now that it has stopped should I still go see a doctor, or was it probably a kidney stone? I am a 38 year old female and had cervical cancer 9 years ago that resulted in a total hysterectomy, other than that I have no other health issues.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013