Bright orange discharge from vagina and occasional bleeding during intercourse

I had Mirena inserted 7yrs ago this month and haven't had a PAP since(I already know this warrants criticism, and should be addressed asap, but am looking for potential problems causing new symptoms). I've not had a period in about 3yrs, with the exception of a little bleeding(red) seen when I wipe, about once a year, but not enough to even warrant pad or tampon. I was diagnosed with HPV in 1996 during an outbreak during my 1st pregnancy and then had another(and the last) outbreak in 1998, during my 2nd pregnancy- only had about 2-4 small bumps ever, during outbreaks. NEW SYMPTOMS: Over the past 2 or 3 months, I've been having some episodes of bleeding during intercourse and over the past several days have been having intermittent bouts of a bright orange discharge seen on toilet paper when I wipe, and today I noticed some very small, maybe the size of poppyseed to sesame seed, clumps moving around through the toilet water after peeing. These were not floating, but not sinking, though I imagine had they time to do so, they'd have settled to the bottom. There is no odor associated with this. I'm 30yo...at least for another 2 days. I haven't taken any medications that might be causing the presentation of this orange discharge.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Aug 2010