Bright green mucus out of rectum, bowel movement leads to stomach pain, have diarrhea. What is wrong?

Having bright green mucus come out of my rectum when I wipe after just urinating. My stomach hurts when I try to make a bowl movement like something is in the way or wrong in my intestines. I have had 3 c-sections and when the dr opened me up he said I ha a lot of adhesions/ace tissue . It was supposed to be removed at that time but my dr easy available and another dr had to step in to deliver my babysit the procedure was never completed nor started pulls there be bowel destruction, or a blockage from all the scar tissue? I am very worried because I am constipated quite often with severe stomach pain and my stomach bloats very bad from not being able to go. This mucus has been of an issue for the past few years and when I push hard to get my bowels out that green mucus comes out. Once in a while I have diarrhea and ten it goes back to constipation. Please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013