Bright blue veins on left side from shoulder midway to elbow, 7 yr old. Anything of concern ?

Hi, I was giving my 7 y.o. a bath this eve and noticed a couple of bright blue veins on left side that I have never seen before - at should and midway to elbow - very prominent, thought at first she had marker on her - was wondering if this is something to be concerned about - she is not that fair and has no other veins that visible nor have I noticed this before
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
If you sure these veins were not there before better you consult your Pediatritian for the examination of your child as new appearance of prominent veins is sometime significant or normal variant if they were present before you noticed.