Bright blue veins in parts of body, painful. TC, DC, ESR, hemoglobin, lipid profile done. Normal?

Hi, I got cold and cough 2 months back. It was probably a viral one. I got all the test like, tc, dc, esr , hemoglobin , lipid profile etc. The cold and cough is getting cured. The problem is bright blue vein in some parts of body. veins in my arms or in legs are getting bright and a little pain also occurs. Then it is coming to normal. The veins get more brighter while i sleep. I do not know what happened to me. As per my family physician it is normal and will vanish. Please suggest. Regards, JAGANNATH BISWAS
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012