Bright blood in stools after days of car accident. Also, have piles. Reason for bleeding?

Hi Dr..I had a car accident 7days ago and have seen some bright blood in my stool twice...I called my GP and she told me it is not related and could be the pain killers...I have stopped taking any now had blood again...I have piles but only after going to the toilet then it goes away and not the bleeding type... My email is : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
K got to kw ur prob,avoid pain killers and u need to modify diet accordingly .stop smoking take food which is rich in fibre avoid stress ....medicines u can take are sucral coat ano local application ,oflox+ornidazole antibiotic for 5 days ,and lactifibre powder 2 tsf daily night ....this wil really help u out with ur problem