Brest feels heavy and sore to touch. Bleeding after sex. On Gedarel. What treatment should be taken?

I am having some issues with my breasts in that they feel very heavy and sore to the touch and have done for about 2 weeks now. I thought that I was simply starting my period but I am about a week and a half away from that time. I have no lumps when I checked the breast but it is uncomfortable to touch them. I also bled after sex with my boyfriend last night, not much just a pink stain when I wiped. This is not the first time that this has happened, and I have seen my dr and had tests which all came back clear. My pill was changed to 30mg from 20 to see if this solved the problem. I am on Gedarel.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern looking to the history given here I would like to say you that this is not the disease or any pathological problem but this is some time happens in very young woman and this is said to be physiological phenomenon no need to worry about this, hormone tab may be the likely cause of this, take care and have a nice day.