Breathlessness without chest and lungs hurting, swallowing hurts. Is this something bad?

I m 15, I recently have opened my pool but because no one else knows how to clean it on the deep end, I have to go in and stay under for more than 30 seconds, back and fourth a few times. Ever since the following night I couldn t breath in deep with out my chest and lungs hurting, it also hurts to swallow . What dose this mean for me? Do I just have to walk it off or is it something bad?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry and you could walk it over and ignore it for the time being. Again if the pool is not deep more than 15 feet. Pressure difference plays the trick. But the difference should affect your eardrum as well. But pressure difference is negligeable upto around 15 feet.

After that cleaning stint, you are stressed and tired, therefore the breathing difficulty. Do you think there was algae inside the pool? If so get checked by a physician for any algae particles in the air passage.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.