Breathlessness when walking, taking PulmoRest. History of bronchial disorder

During morning walk,---- around 5.00 AM, for the first 15 minutes I have breathlessness. I slow down or stop, and breath deeply. Gradually the feeling subsides. During the rest of the day, such breathlessness does not occur. I was taking PulmoRest (Stadmed), since Feb 2007. It was okay. Within 15 minutes, sputum was getting expelled. Due to its erratic supply, I am taking Grillinctus BM, since last 10 months. Can I shift to Waltuz BR / Piritexy BR ! My father was suffering from Bronchial disorder. I was smoking 2 packets of cig since 1972. I have completely stopped smoking since 2006.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012