Breathlessness, palpitations, numbness, fever in evenings, montaux test positive, IgG typhoid positive, advised pelvic TB test. Next step?

hi, i am a teacher and on aug 18, 2012 in the school itself i felt breathlessness, palpitation n numbness. My doc asked to get various tests done. Malaria , LFT, KFT, thyroid were negative, Typhoid was positive. After 15 days i was diagnosed with UTI ( E.coli , 0000 counts) and swollen right ovary. Mauntoux test was postive, TB - gold was negative n Tb IgG shows equivocal. Also IgM typhoid is negative but IgG is positive. Is it typhoid or what? still having fever which ranges from normal in the morning n 100F by the evening. Not going to work as by exerting little i feel strengthless. My gynae is askng me to get pelvic tb test. I am confused, please guide me what to do? want to resume my duties as well...pls guide.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer