Breathlessness, lump in throat, nausea. Taken antibiotics for stomach infection. Have anxiety disorder. What is the problem?

Hello sir, I have been experiencing shortness of breath whole day long..sometimes with a feeling of strong pressure & lump in throat ..causing nausea ..I suffered from stomach infection, pain and gasses so docs put me on antibiotics for 20 days..and all these things appeared after the dose of antibiotics ended..I still have 99-99.2 fever whole day..and I frgt to mention that I am on 20mg omeprazole daily for last 2 yrs..I also suffered from anxiety disorder 1 year ago.. What could be the anxiety or a real problem..? plz with shortness of breath whole day is taking life out of me..some bad thoughts are also popping..cause I am just 19yrs and suffering from this..I always just want to ran away from this to a place where everything will be good.. : (
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012